Design decisions will be based on a combination of the assumptions I make on what people might want, and the message and flow I want to get across.
I also want to achieving the following goals:
- move away from Jekyll and build my site with Hugo which I’ve had my eye on ✅
- use only contextual navigation; no “I don’t know what I want” menu
- focus on typography; include emoji (the universal language of the future) at every opportunity 😉
- allow for long and short form posts
- create an owned space for my content to exist first before sharing to centralised social networks.
I’ll add to and revisit this list of goals as I go.